Regional Sales Manager
: Full time
: Customer service or similar field for 5 years or less.
Bachelor’s Degree & Lighting Experience
Description: Sigma Luminous is currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager for west of the Mississippi, who will ideally be based near a major airport.
Mission : Facilitate the achievement of regional sales goals by evaluating sales territories and managing manufacturer’s sales reps.
Key Responsibilities :
- Territory management and goal setting. Ensure that territories are functioning at the appropriate sales level.
- Responsible for growing brand awareness among distribution channel partners in their assigned region.
- Manages and supports existing reps and recruits new reps for territories that are not currently covered.
- Existing sales rep management includes, but is not limited to, in field sales support, product training and technical support.
- New sales rep recruitment includes identifying and evaluating potential sales reps, with a focus on reps that align with organizational goals and product positioning.
- Responsible for new rep on-boarding and training.
In addition, the Regional Sales Manager is a key member in strategic planning for the entire organization, and has input in new product development, marketing strategies, and general organizational direction.
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize
- Sense of urgency
- Communication & negotiation skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer service
- Attention to detail
- Self-disciplined, motivated
- CRM experience, preferably in SalesForce
- Consultative Selling Model
- Professional phone etiquette
- Basic MS Office + Computer skills
Date Posted: 5/1/2017