Regional Sales Manager
Sigma Luminous is a global LED luminaire manufacturer based in Livonia, Michigan. We service the industrial and commercial markets with exterior and interior LED lighting and sell exclusively via distribution. We strive to provide LED lighting solutions that deliver premium benefits for our customers.
Our core values are used as a yardstick for our business, and our culture is built around them. We take them very seriously and expect you to as well. If they resonate with you, you’re likely a good fit for us! They are integrity, professionalism, entrepreneurial spirit, empowerment, and work/life balance.
Sigma Luminous is currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager for west of the Mississippi, who will ideally be based near a major airport.
Position : Regional Sales Manager
Mission : Facilitate the achievement of regional sales goals by evaluating sales territories and managing manufacturer’s sales reps.
Key Responsibilities :
- Territory management and goal setting. Ensure that territories are functioning at the appropriate sales level.
- Responsible for growing brand awareness among distribution channel partners in their assigned region.
- Manages and supports existing reps and recruits new reps for territories that are not currently covered.
- Existing sales rep management includes, but is not limited to, in field sales support, product training and technical support.
- New sales rep recruitment includes identifying and evaluating potential sales reps, with a focus on reps that align with organizational goals and product positioning.
- Responsible for new rep on-boarding and training.
In addition, the Regional Sales Manager is a key member in strategic planning for the entire organization, and has input in new product development, marketing strategies, and general organizational direction.
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize
- Sense of urgency
- Communication & negotiation skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer service
- Attention to detail
- Self-disciplined, motivated
- CRM experience, preferably in SalesForce
- Consultative Selling Model
- Professional phone etiquette
- Basic MS Office + Computer skills