- Ground Freight allowed on lighting orders $2,000 or above shipping within the continental U.S.
- For participants in Sigma Luminous’s Distribution program, freight allowed on $1,500 and above
- Ground Freight allowed on pole orders $2000 or above shipping within the continental U.S.
- Ground Freight allowed on lighting orders $2,500 or above shipping to Canada, customer is responsible for identifying broker
- Lighting and pole orders cannot be combined to meet freight allowed threshold
- Customer must provide a Purchase Order if interested in initiating order
- Please email all purchase orders to email@example.com
- Sigma Luminous will acknowledge receipt of PO within 1 business day of receipt, and may reject any purchase order with due cause
- Purchase Orders may be cancelled by customer at no cost if cancellation is received within 5 business days of PO acceptance and order has not shipped, pending approval from Sigma Luminous
- Sigma Luminous offers net30 trade credit for qualified buyers upon filling out a credit application
- Sigma Luminous can also take payment via VISA, Mastercard, Discover, & American Express
30 Day Lighting Trial Policy
- Trial orders must be pre-paid with credit card unless customer has open credit terms with Sigma Luminous
- If customer has approved credit terms, a PO must be issued, with the notation “30-day trial sample” listed
- After the 30 days has elapsed the lighting sample may be kept or returned for a full refund
- Contact Sigma Luminous to receive an RGA number and a return packing slip
- Sigma Luminous cannot guarantee the timely receipt and refund for items shipped without authorization or RGA documentation
- The item must be shipped within 10 days after the conclusion of the trial period to be eligible for a refund and tracking information must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lighting samples will be inspected upon receipt and refunds will only be processed for samples returned without any damage or visible wear/tear
- When a PO is issued for the trial the invoice will either be due according to the terms stated on the invoice or will be credited once the parts are received and inspected
- When a credit card is used to purchase the sample and the sample is returned, the credit card will be refunded once the item is received and inspected
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the 30-Day Trial program and the costs are non-refundable
- Lighting items returned are subject to Sigma Luminous’ Lighting Restocking Policy:
- Returned within 60 days of invoice date – 30% restocking fee
- Returned after 60 days of invoice date – no refund
- Customized orders are subject to management’s discretion on a case by case basis and may change at any given time
- Poles and pole accessories are subject to Sigma Luminous’ Pole Restocking Policy:
- For all Straight Steel and Straight Aluminum poles, there is no fee associated with the cancellation of an order before production has started, a 50% restocking fee will apply once production has begun, and a 100% restocking fee will apply once powder coat has been applied.
- For all other Pole products, there is a 25% fee associated with the cancellation of an order before production has started, a 50% fee will apply once production has begun, and a 100% fee will apply once powder coat has been applied
- Contact Sigma Luminous for a copy of warranty documents pertaining to the product purchased
- Contact Sigma Luminous or the local sales representative to assist in the troubleshooting process
- Upon finding out what part is required, a replacement purchase order is needed reflecting the product and pricing
- Upon shipment, an invoice will be issued to the original customer
- A shipping return label and packing slip will be provided to facilitate the process if applicable
- Defective lighting products must be received within 30 days of shipment
- Upon receipt, inspection, testing, and evaluation will be performed to find the cause for the defect and Sigma Luminous will notify customer of the result
- Defective item under warranty – credit issued to customer
- Damaged from misuse, improper installation/wiring – no credit
- Sigma Luminous is not responsible for the charges involved in replacing defective items, such as labor, lifts, equipment rentals etc.
- High failure rates are evaluated on a case by case basis and are up to the discretion of Sigma Luminous Management.
REV 4 January 12, 2018